Back to Indonesia!
I'm Going to Teach ART Again! YAY!!!!!
I would like to announce that I am rejoining the Network of International Christian Schools to go back to Indonesia to teach at Bandung Alliance Intercultural School. The purpose of all NICS schools is to reach the world for Christ through international Christian education. I am so excited that I get to be a part of this vibrant community again with the rewarding task of delivering Christ-centered art education.
NICS (Network of International Christian Schools) is founded on the belief that a major thrust for world evangelism and discipleship for Christ can happen through the classroom with the impact made by committed Christian educators overseas. Children have many teachers in their lives, whether they be at home, in the classroom, on the street or elsewhere; none, however, have a more powerful impact than educators in the classroom. I'm proud to be a part of this vision!
When Do I Leave?
I need to be in Indonesia by the 26th of July for new teacher orientation.
What Happens Before I Leave?
1. Move from Huntington Beach back to Houghton at the beginning of June.
2. Sell my car after I move back to Houghton.
3. Sew a wedding dress for a friend when I'm back in Houghton.
4. Finalize all paperwork (Visa, buy my plane ticket, etc.)
5. Buy a motorcycle so I can get around in Indonesia.
6. Raise support for moving expenses.
How Can You Join My Ministry Team?
1. I would love for you to become a prayer partner with me. Simply subscribe to get my updates and I will send out monthly praises and prayer requests. I would also love to hear from you about how I can pray for you as well.
2. If you would like to support me financially, please visit the "Partner With Me" link and view the different donation options. My organization does pay me a yearly salary, but they did encourage me to raise support to cover my moving costs. Those costs are roughly $5,000 and they cover the items needed to set up a house, a motorcylce, and my travel costs.